This dresser was the first piece of furniture that I fixed up. Since it only cost $10 from craigslist I knew that no matter what I had found a winner. I wish I had a before picture, but since I don't you will have to use your imagination. The top of the dresser was bright green along with the knobs, the rest was in bad shape. After hours of sanding using a sander that a friend lent me(it was my first time using a power tool, and let me tell you, I was hooked) it was as clean and smooth as could be. I decided to use black milk paint to allow the beautiful pine lines to show thru a little. Milk paint was a great; it dried very quickly, was very forgiving, and left no drip marks what-so-ever. Plus, it was absorbed right into the wood and looks like it was done by a professional. I couldn't be more proud of my first project!
Cozy Minimalist Christmas Home Decor Guide
2 weeks ago